The Lakeside Series Park Model
Warm and Inviting
Our Lakeside model is perfect for those looking for great value. It offers the quality that all Kropf products have and customers expect. With rear or double loft choices, it boasts the spacious environments provided in the Special Edition and Island Series. The Lakeside is available in Nutmeg or Cherry cabinetry and features seven floor plan selections.
Click on the floorplan for a larger, printable view (PDF).
Standards & Options
Kropf Park Model Vacation Homes are constructed of the highest quality materials and meet or exceed the standards of the RVIA (Recreation Vehicle Industry Association). As a member of the Recreation Vehicle Industry Association, Kropf meets and exceeds all industry standards as part of our commitment to ensure our customers of the highest quality and professionalism.
- 2 x 4 Sidewall Framing 16" O.C.
- Bay Window Front End
- 5/8" Marine Grade Plywood Decking Screwed and Glued
- Enclosed Underbelly
- 10" I-Beam Chassis with Full Outriggers
- Detachable Hitch
- In-Floor Ducted Heat Runs
- 2 x 6 Floor Joists 16" O.C. with Dadoes Stringers
- Fiberglass Insulation R-22 Roof, R-11 Sidewalls and Floors (Canadian R-12 Floors, R-13 Sidewalls)
- Double 2 x 6 Floor Perimeter
- Metal Strapping Connecting Sidewall and Floor
- Moisture Barrier Sealant on Floor in Wet Areas
- Thermoply Undersiding (with Wind Wrap on Canadian Models)
- 1/2" Deluxe Rebound Carpet Pad
- Deluxe Carpet in LR, DR, BRM
- Linoleum in Kitchen and Bath
- 50 Year Vinyl Siding
- Optional Shutters, Standard on Some Models
- 2 x 6 Fascia Header around Roof Perimeter
- 20 Year Fiberglass Shingled Roof (25 Year Optional)
- 3/8quot; Roof Decking
- 30 Lb. Felt Paper
- Vented Roof System - Truss Type Rafters 16& O.C. 40 Lb. Certified (60 Lb. Canadian)
- Fiberglass Insulation R-22 Roof (Canadian R-33 Roof)
- 5/16" Gypsum Hi-Strength MRV Ceiling Board with Vapor Barri
- Vertical Slider Windows, Residential on Some Models